Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: This font .. I'm telling ya..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its somethin else.


    2 years later and I still think its somethin else.


    That ought to tell ya somethin.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The sad thing is, I also have this same font or one like it on my instant messenger thingy....damn.

    ------------------
    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I'm not sure if that's good or bad, to be honest with you.

    Cashley is in charge of decorating, so you may want to take the issue up with her. I believe she wants to create a different look once we are on HB2 that will appeal to both guys and gals.

    Any suggestions for our new look???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    straight letters.




    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this font!!

    Don't cry!

    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •